Help, I'm a total mess right now what can I do to make myself feel better?

So there's this girl that I like a hell of a lot that I feel like used to like me is moving on and is falling for another guy. I don't know what's going on but I can't take it, my sleeping pattern is all over the place I wake up way earlier than I should, I've got butterflies a majority of the time during the day and I also have a loss of appetite.

What should I do? Any tips to help me? Do you think by confessing how I feel to this girl even though it's too late make me feel better?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is a huge deal to you, i think you need to let it out. But DO NOT scare her away by randomly pouring your feelings to her! She will be overwhelmed! Be cool calm and collected! But i still think you should tell her how you feel. It would make everything easier. She might not have the same feeling though so just remember at least you got it out. Then you can move on if it can't happen. But think realistically. Whatever happens is for the best.

• How should I do it then do you think? Like when it's just the two of us alone and make sure that it happens face to face

What Girls Said 3

• Make your move before it is too late!

• You are in love that's how it felt to me once. But unfortunately neither of us ever made a move and admit. I lost him now as I moved far away and probably will never see him again. So, what I'm saying is don't make the same mistake please! Go find her and tell her.

• you sir, are in love. You have to tell her how you feel

What Guys Said 0