First night cap, what should I do?

A guy I really like is going to spend the night for the first time and I don't know what to do we have never kissed hugged held hands or even shaken hands so I don't know what to do and I'm even more lost because I'm use to assertive guys but I don't think he'd ever done anything like that

Most Helpful Girl

• If you guys have never even held hands, I don't think you should rush into sex. Just have a fun night with movies, snacks, good conversation, and cuddles. Sex can always wait until next time.

What Guys Said 4

• Like anonymous said, have condoms. You might not be planning on having sex, but it's better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them. You never know. The guy is just as inexperienced as you are which means you guys can take your sweet time to explore and go where you want to. Take the time you need. Hugging and kissing seem to be a good start. Don't worry about being good or not, he doesn't have a clue either...

• I have them in my room just in case but I have only had sex once and it was with a guy who took control and we didn't use a condom

• Don't be scared. You do not have to be perfect. You will make mistakes, that's how you learn. Don't forget something. It's supposed to be fun. There is no point in doing any of this if it's not fun. So relax, enjoy, and make mistakes. 😊
      Do not forget the condom if it ever gets to that. It's important ! Do not accept intercourse without it. Your body, your rules !

• what do night caps (go jack daniels) have to do with this? and what do you want out of it, to have sex? nothing? anyways, nothing if you want nothing to happen and get some condoms i guess if you're planning on sex.

• What do you want to do?

• Just have condoms

• Idt we would have sex he gets nervous just to touch me

• Ok just let him play doctor lay on the bed complete naked and say he's aloud to touch poke or squease any thing he wasn't

• I would never say anything like that and I'm sure he knows it... he asked if I wanted him to come over because my roommates did a Ouija board and I'm scared and he said if I needed him he'd come over but I told him I want to try to Sleep on my own tonight and we agreed if I can't he'll come tomorrow and help me feel better and stay with me

What Girls Said 0