I'm scared another girl will take my place?

The guy I have been seeing at uni for the last few months has just gone home for the Summer.
We have not been exclusive or got together because I graduate & he just got out of a relationship
He has been so sweet recently. We slept in the same bed every night & he would kiss me on the cheek & whister sweet things as we went to sleep, he messaged me "i'll miss you" from the car as he was leaving & left a secret note in my study notes.
He even told me he loved me but has only said this when he has had a few drinks (but not too drunk).
Now he is home he has messaged me everyday, said he will take me out to dinner & to his friends farm.
BUT we are not exclusive & he 'notices' girls a lot. This doesn't bother me, its when they get into my territory i stress.
I'm just worried that one day i'll wake up & some girl he's met/been messaging/hooked up with will have taken my place as his sort-of-girlfriend.

I miss him like crazy

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't project that insecurity. If you start to question him, become jealous , or get too needy. You may push him to the thing you fear the most.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should talk to him about how you feel. Tell him you're okay with him noticing other girls, you're just not okay with him getting involved with other girls. I think it should go well since he likes you enough to want to take you to his family's farm.

What Guys Said 3

• You should be more concerned about your reflection in the mirror coming through to the side of the mirror killing you and taking your place

It will happen

• Love will make you crazy, but consider. There is no way you can stop him looking at other girls but if you're write for each other he will wait for you. If not, there ate other guys. It might not seem that way now, but it's true.

• Soooooo, the question?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe, you should talk to him about you're feelings and define the relationship.