Will girls not date me if I don't drive?

I'm really embarassed to ask this because I don't drive. I've never got to learn.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you live in a big city? If so, what do you need to be able to drive for?

• i get to school on the bus and i walk to work because i live really close to it.

• not much tbh, but a lot of girls here have cars.

• Then let them drive you places!

Most Helpful Guy

• That honestly depends on the girl. I personally see no real reason to have a license because it's unlikely i'll ever own a car, they are expensive to buy and expensive to maintain; even with my current wages it is unreasonable to expect that I'll have a car at any point. And why have a license if you don't have a car? Sure, you can rent them, but if you need to rent them, someone else may as well have their own license and their own car.

But in some other countries where driving is a necessity, I guess it could be a positive thing. You only need ONE person to drive, though. If she has her license, I don't see why you should have to bother if the relationship is long-term.

What Girls Said 12

• It might be inconvenient if you live in a country where you are very dependent on driving to get from A to B but other than that I don't see why not.
    I don't drive myself and neither does my boyfriend it would be nice if one of us could but oh well, we manage.

So don't worry!

• haha man i dont care bout this stuff personally. it's not a MUST for him to drive =]

• No, why would you think that?
    Girls are more into a great personality. If you want to date girls and to make them like you, you should worry about how to treat girls right.
    You know- be sweet, caring, polite.

If you need any tips or any help, send me a message. I would be more than happy to help :)

• This is non sense... a futility.. I couldn't care less if he doesn't drive.

• Not really. Just because someone drives it doesn't make them any more appealing.

• lmao no it doesn't matter

But I find - for me - a relationship will only work if the guy lives nearby, or has a car, or has his own place

All of the above is the best

• It would bother me because i'm really into cars but that's only on a personal level. Sorry

• No, lol. As long as there's uber you should be fine!

• might be a problem to some girls, but aye its never too late to learn :)

• I never got to learn either. I would love to but just getting the time and money up to do it.

• Well I sure wouldn't date you, not sure about other girls. It's not a deal breaker, just kinda shows you're not ambitious.

• There's plently other ways to travel but by car! Ask her out it shouldn't matter

What Guys Said 7

• Why don't you get a licence? Not for the girls but cause its useful to know how to.

• A car helps greatly.

• My mom has always told me, "men that can't drive are half a man".

So you should probably learn how.

• Yeah, it's a pretty big deal, a right of passage of sorts. Depends where you live though, in NY it's probably easier to get away with it than here in the Midwest.

• If you can move by bus, bike or train there should be no issue

• Go drive a bike then girls love motorcycles

• If you're confident, trust me, you can get away with A LOT of things. TRUST ME.