My boyfriend is a "ladies man"?

Don't over think the title please. He's not a player or anything like that. He's never cheated on me and we have been together for five years. He's always quick to talk about me and tell everyone we are dating and that he is going to marry me one day.
However, ladies flock him. Even while knowing that we are together. They will openly flirt with me standing right there (touching his arm while laughing, complimenting him, winking at him, saying things like "Its a shame you're taken. I wonder if she knows how lucky she is.") Women are always seeking him out on social medias and will go out of their way to come to our business (we own our own business together). I haven't addressed these issues too often because frankly, he isn't doing anything wrong. We are always together so I know that he isn't out leading these girls to believe that they could be "more" and he's hardly ever on his phone. So I know he isn't hiding anything. He's very open and honest with me. Sometimes he's too honest. Like he will tell me if he found one of the women in our store attractive or not.
We have a damn near perfect relationship. We cook dinner together every night. We have two children and we go out on family outings every weekend. Our sex life is fantastic and very healthy (we have sex at least 3-5 times a week). We are always showing each other off and we both get along very well with our in laws. We almost never argue. Honestly, it seems to good to be true sometimes. I really hit the jack pot with him and we both couldn't be happier.
However, these women do get under my skin sometimes. And I am afraid for what the future may bring. Reason I say this is because my boyfriend who is almost never stressed is starting to get frustrated and somewhat hostile to these women's advances. Mainly our regulars who seem to get more disrespectful every time they come in. What can I do? Not only to help myself overcome the insecurities but help his frustration as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep up the good work, and he'll have no reason to be on top of either of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you've been handling it very well so far. He seems like a really great guy and like you said, he's not doing anything wrong. I do think that if you're having some insecurities and he's feeling frustrated then he should say something to these women. He can tell them to back off and be a little more forceful with getting them to leave him alone. I think if he stands up to them then that will probably make you and him both feel better.

• He is starting to say things to them like "You are making me uncomfortable" or "I have a family and you are being disrespectful" but they haven't stopped. If anything they have gotten remotely worse with their advances.
      He is a great guy! And I feel like that may be the reason why these women keep trying (at drastic measures) to steer him in their direction.
      I am just worried about how it is going to effect him. He's starting to let his stress get to him and it is draining him. He doesn't smile as often anymore but he will show me an abundance of attention and assure me that it can only get better. He's even speaking of possibly kicking these women out of our store but in that case, we will lose business and he doesn't want to go to them lengths. Which I don't blame him. Our store is popular and makes up our entire income.

• He truly is an amazing and loyal man. I'm not worried about him doing anything at all. I just fear these women taken it to new extremes where they haven't gotten anywhere so far. But thank you for your input! I will try to de-stress him at home and go from there!

• You're welcome! And yeah, I really think that would be the best thing to do :)

What Guys Said 1

• Hey man if they are supporting your business I would be all for it. At least your getting something out of it, if it's going to happen anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• I know that women are into male looks as much as men are. He sounds very attractive and reminds me of my dad because my aging dad still attracts a lot of women both online and in person. Maybe these are hitting on him because he appears to have money, or has a nice masculine image. Maybe these girls are flirting with him because he has kind-hearted, gentleman personality. Do not worry about this, hun. You are prettier than those girls especially in your boyfriend's eyes. God bless you.