Think im guna quit online dating because of poor results. What you think?

I get a few replies but they end pretty quick. Not only that but add the insane amounts of first messages I send and none reply... I Think im just guna deactivate the account. In real life, most girls check me out anyways, like today this busty older women was checking me out and so was I (lol). But It just seems like chicks are sat on such a high horse on these dating sites and apps, it really disgusts me. I understand how guys confidence take a toll because of these results. But honestly, most of these girls online would not get chatted to in real life but their egos are so inflated because of the whiteknights hoping to get a response from them when they have competition from 50 other dudes. Anyone agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have met a few guys online that I dated for a year or two. My current guy I met online, we have been together for 5 years and are now engaged. I think it's totally possible to meet great girls/guys online. What's difficult is that it is way too easy to describe yourself in the way that you want, rather than what actually may be true. My advice is to be very real with yourself in your profiles and seek out women who write more real information about themselves than just post hot photos.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes girls online will get a buttload of mesages, I've known like below average overweight girls getting a buttload of guys asking for sex. Even handsome ones

Online is really bad for guys. Face to face you womt have this issue as its old school and as a man you will stand much taller oppose to behind a computer

What Girls Said 1

• agree, but you sound full of yourself too

What Guys Said 3

• Online dating is like vitamins: use them to supplement what you do with women already. I wouldn't rely on online dating in the same way I wouldn't substitute my steak dinner for Flintstone vitamins. . . I may have one after dinner though.

• NO, I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM DATING,

I am so sick and tired of hearing these failure stories that men AND WOMEN have had in the dating scene. 90% of the time the problem is with you. I am an ASSHOLE and I have had more than my fair share of women.

• Sounds like an about me profile lol

• You're not going to hold onto a lady for very long if you're this bitter about them.