Am I wasting my time on this laid back guy? Does he actually like me?

So I've been seeing/speaking to this guy now for a few months. One was for drinks the other was for a meal, he's a nice guy, a bit younger than me but fairly mature for his age. We have spoke about how it would be nice to be weve somone for long weekends etc and have nights in with however it was only spoke about a few times. I myself would want a relationship soon however until I figure out whether this guy is worth my time I'm not going to say for sure whether I Should pursue anything with him. We have slept together once which was last weekend, he lit candles in his lounge and his bedroom lol so obviously he was trying to create a mood. when we did sleep together he came pretty much within 10 seconds, which was quite embarassing for him but I was nice about it and we just cuddled after. The next morning we slept together again and the same thing happened, he came straight away. I'm not sure whther I should of took it as a good thing or not really lol. Anyway since then we have text and obviously I know he has made it clear that he is attracted to me but I'm not sure whther he likes me for me. I accidently left my watch at his so i'm obviously going to see him again however he is VERY laid back at organising things which can be annoying and frustrating so its difficult to say whther he's interested in seeing me further sometimes. I said whther he would like me to just pick the watch up or whether he wanted to do something as well just to see whether he was still interested in seeing me. He said he would like to meet up again but when I suggested which day he was so laid back about it, eventually saying next Tuesday. I said Tuesday was fine however Thursday would be better, he hasn't replied since then which was yesterday morning and I 've seen he's been online on whatsapp already. I know people have things to do during there day but I would just like him to make more of a effort in planning things. If he doesn't want to meet me again I'd rather him just say. Does he seem keen? or am i wasting my time?

What Guys Said 1

• "One was for drinks the other was for a meal, he's a nice guy, a bit younger than me but fairly mature for his age. "

^so how old's he if u don't mind tellin? does he have any problem wid age difference even if it's a small one?

" We have slept together once which was last weekend, he lit candles in his lounge and his bedroom lol so obviously he was trying to create a mood."

^good... but it was for sex mostly wasn't it?

" when we did sleep together he came pretty much within 10 seconds, which was quite embarassing for him but I was nice about it and we just cuddled after. "

^well... it means he was prety much turned on then... but if it was fine wid u then no probs... but on da other hand he didn't enjoy it as it seems...

"I'm not sure whther I should of took it as a good thing or not really lol."

^as i said above it means he u turn him on by a huge degree... so it's up to u to decide now wether u consider it good or bad thang...

" I accidently left my watch at his so i'm obviously going to see him again however he is VERY laid back at organising things which can be annoying and frustrating so its difficult to say whther he's interested in seeing me further sometimes. "

^i see... but if u left yer watch there... then he's SUPPOSED to return it asap no matter wot... it's not his own... ;)

apart from it... till now it seems he's being interested... well at least sexually...

"He said he would like to meet up again but when I suggested which day he was so laid back about it, eventually saying next Tuesday. I said Tuesday was fine however Thursday would be better, he hasn't replied since then which was yesterday morning"

^and now it's Tuesday... so wot happened then? has he replied or not yet?

"and I 've seen he's been online on whatsapp already."

^uh-oh... not a good sign actually... unless if he didn't read yer messages... which i doubt it tbh...

"If he doesn't want to meet me again I'd rather him just say. Does he seem keen? or am i wasting my time?"

^well... wot u should's to mention about his bad habbit of being laid-back when it comes to arrangin plans... so he'd understand he's being wrong... ;)

• well he's 21 and im 24, not a big deal but I usually go for older guys lol

Yeah i suppose it was mainly for sex if i'm honest, it was bound to happen, i did want it to happen to.

I guess the fact it happened within seconds wasn't a bad thing, he was obviously turned on but If it kept happening it may be a bit of a problem lol.

I know but because he hasn't text back after I have already asked that I want my watch back, i don't want to keep asking him, but at the same time Im going to have to ask because it is mine.
      No he hasn't replied since, but he was the one that suggested meeting Tuesday then didn't reply since. well I said that Thursday would be better and he didn't reply, he has seen it though which has annnoyed me.
      I have already mentioned this and he said that he isn't when he clearly is lol
      I feel like im going to just have to message again and just arrange to pick it up and thats it, I won't suggest meeting whatsovever. what do you think?

• "I guess the fact it happened within seconds wasn't a bad thing, he was obviously turned on but If it kept happening it may be a bit of a problem lol."

^indeed... reason'd be u wouldn't enjoy it...

"No he hasn't replied since, but he was the one that suggested meeting Tuesday then didn't reply since. well I said that Thursday would be better and he didn't reply, he has seen it though which has annnoyed me."

^basically there's another thang i'm afraid of... he might be avoidin u since he has yer watch... which means he might be a thief... :(

stupid asumption i know... but i don't totally xclude it...

"I feel like im going to just have to message again and just arrange to pick it up and thats it, I won't suggest meeting whatsovever. what do you think?"

^keep insistin he has yer watch... he MUST give it back... unless u don't mind about it..

What Girls Said 0