Did I miss my opportunity for the first kiss?

I went on a date with a girl to this bar she recommended. We got along really well, there was only one awkward pause in the conversation where we didn't have anything to say for a couple seconds. We were there for about 3.5 hours and since it was a weekday we decided to leave the bar early.

We we were walking to our cars when we had to go our separate ways, she stopped and turned to me, I went in to hug her. We hugged (we had hugged at the beginning of the night and this was much better than that one haha). Anyway we said our goodbyes, she turned to walk away then she turned back and asked to make sure I didn't have to drive far. I said I didn't and asked her the same and then we went on our way.

The main issue was that she had already moved away from me and it would have been awkward to go for it since I would have to walk back over to her. I also didn't think it was an asking to come back to my place because we both had work in the morning and that's the reason we had to leave early.

i just wasn't expecting her to turn around and essentially stall when we had already said goodbye and hugged her. We are going out again this week, so I'm not too worried, I just wanted your thoughts.

Side note, she sends me random things that she does though out the day with
which also seems like a good sign, because she's reminding me that she is single.

What Girls Said 1

• You missed up.

• Would you think it's a big deal? I mean, we are going out again on Wednesday. I was prepared for the kiss when we went for the hug, but I wasn't prepared when we had started to walk away haha

• Just be prepare this time. Do not miss it.

What Guys Said 0