This if for guy who are attracted to women of all races including black.. Are there any guys who are intimidated by gorgeous/beautiful black woman?

I'm black and many people constantly say im gorgeous and I look like a model. I won't deny it but I won't boast about it either (lol except for this). I noticed some men stare at me but do nothing.. They smile and flirt but seem too scared to say anything.. I have been asked out (mostly by white men) but I'm just curious of why this happens. If you want me comeask me out.. I won't bite..

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is not skin deep. Colour of skin culture or religion cannot stop sexual attraction. It's conditioning and upbringing that make us bias and judgmental. what your are talking about is guys thinking you must be spoken for or out of their league.
    I hope you find what your looking for.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is probably because black women have such a bad rep for fitting the angry, mean, attitude having stereotype. Unfortunately, a lot of people believe in that BS and act on it.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm not free, thus my answer is 100% hypothetical.
    I'd be intimidated /annoyed for just one reason: she might think the main/only reason I try to date her is her skin color, rather than who she is. (there are black people in this city but not that many.)
    That would annoy me.

• Often, a beautiful woman has a rough time because men are too intimidated to ask. Basically, men don't like to get shot down and if they believe the probability of getting shot down is too high, they don't attempt.

(Notice that being black is irrelevant in the discussion I just wrote.)

• No I am not intimated by Black women and I would approach a Black woman if she gave me the green light. Unfortunately the Black women I run into never seem interested in me and seem to have this "don't you dare come near me" vibe, so what's a man to do? I can't date a Black woman if none show any interest in me.

• Thats kinda rude of them... Awww that sucks :'(

• You can see it that way but if they are not interested in me or are busy continuing about their business then that's cool, I don't take it personally. I am not the most friendliest of looking people, people say I have an angry expression on my face when I am hardly ever angry, so maybe I am to blame and not them haha. But you know it is what is, but to answer your question, these men maybe intimidated by your looks, they make think "wow she is so beautiful, I don't have a shot with her, she probably has a boyfriend".

• You can't assume every guy wants to ask you out. He may have a girlfriend, he maybe not looking for a girl, or he has bad anxiety.

• Well it's not because she's black. I'm just intimated by beautiful girls of any race.

• Probably because a lot of black girls tend to see us white guys as racist, weak, unmasculine etc.

Therefore I usually assume black girls won't be open to dating me if I approach them.

• " I won't bite.."

Yeah but we don't know that. You have to give off signals to let us know you won't go ape shit if we try to say hello to you or better yet go talk to them yourselves.

• No.

Filler

What Girls Said 0