You're the Last Person on Earth?

You're the Last Person on Earth...?

There's an apocolypse and you're the only one still here. You're totally alone and cease to ever be able to have social interaction besidse that which you make up on your head. You have to provide for yourself (although there's enough food enough to provide for yourself for the rest of your life. You have no family, friends, lovers... no one to make you happy.

On the other hand, you have no anxiety, no worry, no stress, no depression. There's no doing well in a career, holding a marriage together, raising kids to worry about. It's completely you and the only thing you have is the physical world and your imagination.

Then after experiencing this for a week you get to choose whether you want this forever What would you choose? Would getting rid of all the things that bother us that we ask questions about on this site be worth it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think to an extent, it would be nice with just me and the world. Getting away from the usual would be lovely. In saying that though, i need the people in my life, it is because of them that i feel like my life is worth living, or the reason why i want to get up in the mornings. I look forward to be loved and to love. There are so many small things in life that we just look over completely but i think i would never be able to survive without how my life is now. We spend so long creating ourselves and growing as individuals; shaping our lives. Inviting people in who have the key to our hearts and learning lessons, gaining experiences and spending time with those we care so much about. I couldn't make it without them for that long. They are what shape my life

Most Helpful Guy

• I would choose isolation. humans are destroying this planet and without us every other animal would have a better life.

Also im a loner and prefer to be by myself so i wouldn't miss other people. I would have some dogs to keep me company.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't want any of it back I'd be alone and see just how long I could remain stable and happy alone by myself if I continue to be happy I'll let my life run it's course if I get tired of it I'll end it.

• If it was only me and animals that would probably be awesome because humans suck.

If it was only me, then I would probably lose my mind and start talking to myself.

• I would hurt myself, being alone is sad, I would rather have people that annoy the shit out of me than be alone

What Guys Said 5

• I don't understand the choice you're proposing.

Would I choose to live in this post-apocolyptic world? Or kill myself?

OR...

Would I choose to live in this post apocalyptic world or bring everyone back?

If it's the latter - I'd bring everyone back... because... it's extinction otherwise.

If it's the former? No I would not kill myself... I would run around naked and put a nose on a soccer ball and talk to it like it was my best friend.

• you can bring everyone back but you can also survive on the resources still existing in the world...

• Well it would be pretty selfish of me not to bring everyone back. In fact, that would make me about the most unselfish person in the history of the human race wouldn't it?

• I wouldn't give up on finding someone else alive. I could't make it the goal of my life.

• Thats my biggest fear D':

• I'd probably choose to be alone, I already feel like I'm all by myself sometimes

• Who gives you the choice? God? Whats the other option? How would you everything go back to normal with people? Magic?

• Lol yeah God or say it's some I am Legend situation (the novel not the crappy movie) except instead of them becoming zombies they just die