Why do people say when you don't look for a girl that's when she'll come?

Girls just don't drop out of nowhere

Most Helpful Guy

• Serendipity ‎(countable and uncountable, plural serendipities)

1- An unsought, unintended, and/or unexpected, but fortunate, discovery and/or learning experience that happens by accident.
    2- A combination of events which are not individually beneficial, but occurring together to produce a good or wonderful outcome.

more amusing: "searching for a needle in a haystack and rolling out with the farmer's daughter."

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah dude
    No girl has dropped out of me O_o

• That's nonsense. I haven't been looking for a man for 27 years and he hasn't appeared in front of me out of the blue yet...

• I know that's exactly why I don't believe it and that if you don't look you will be single forever I think it's dumb people believe someone is gift wrapped out there for them

• I think this saying is for those extremely desperate, clingy and needy people. They are so annoying that once they stop acting needy they finally find someone. For normal people it doesn't really work.

• Yeah I never bought in

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think there's any truth to this.. I think that if a guy is desperate for a girl then no girl would really want him but we all have to put some effort into finding someone.

• Because those are the idiots that believe that everything that happens, including you being lazy and doing nothing, has a purpose. Those are the ones who believe that you can just sit back and do nothing and fate will still have its way. If it was actually true that a girl will come when you don't look for her, it would be women proposing to men.

• Yeah im already at a disadvantage being 24 and never having a girlfriend I really can't wait longer soon I'll be too old and life will have passed me by along with my opportunitys

• The moment you stop trying to impress females they will come to you. That is my interpretation.

• I don't try to impress I really dont even talk to them