Im 15, and all my friends have boyfriends, Some times I feel like im missing out on something am I?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not missing out on anything, like at all. I'm willing to bet that most, if not all, of their boyfriends are fuckboys.

What Guys Said 2

• At 15, it's not yet missing out on something. :)

• nope not really

What Girls Said 6

• NOOOO. 15 year old boys don't have anything to offer you than a crash-course learning experience. Lol I didn't date until I was 17.

• I'd say it's only crash course if you're getting married to someone soon after. those who wait too long (I'm not saying at her age she's waiting too long, but those who do) tend to have a lot more relationship issues later.

• I dont think so. I had a great time in highschool. didn't date but went to the major dances proms. and stuff. Had drama free fun four years!

Some of my friends always had boyfriends. They had sex but I know I had more fun overall without one.

• No its not at all important to have a boyfriend at the age of 15 . You can find da right one to date. And don't worry about your friends.

• yes. but don't dwell on it. either make a move on a guy you like, if you like one, or get a hobby to distract you from your "raging" hormones. ;)

• You're still young. Try being almost 28 and having all your friends be engaged and married.

• Your not missing out on anything good. The only thing your missing out on, is getting hurt and used for sex by guys at your age. Its better to focus on your education and future. There is plenty of time for boys.

Don't live your life based on what your friends do, live your life on your terms. At the end of the day, your friends are not living your life for you.

Don't go looking for love, go and enjoy experiencing meeting new people, and suddenly you will meet someone who you will have great chemistry with.

Be a badass and live life on your terms, on other people's terms. If you live on other people's terms, you will never get anywhere, and you will never have the balls to stand up for what your doing with your time on this earth, or what you truly believe in.

• Meant not other people's termss^^