Next to him I feel like he might think I am too young for him or a child. Should I move on?

Well I am 22 and he is 27 and we are starting to date. and he is more experienced then me in some areas of life and I haven't finished collage yet. But I think I am mature for my age. I am a comic book and video game geek. I think because of that he might think I am immature. I am a giggly person and I tend to do a lot of jokes. Will this affect the way he sees me?

• He will think you are immature.
  • He will think you are mature.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be too concerned about this. ... this is a nice age group. I was 27 when I was with a girlfriend who was 22. I wanted to marry her...

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I am 30. I watch kids movies and anime. I went to comic con. Twitch plays in my office at work all day. I wear t shirts and cargo shorts 8 days a week. I have a nerf auto gun and a giant Lego millennium falcon hanging from the ceiling in my office and a gears of war Lancer on the book shelf. So, I am about as immature as a 30 year old can get. But none of that matters. If you get and understand where you are each at in life then it can work, but typically someone in college isn't going to fall in very easily with someone that is already out and building their career. That being said, it's not a huge age difference and it doesn't really hurt to give it a shot.

• Jokes? At my age?

• On a more serious note, don't worry about it. I'm not a lot more 'mature' than I was 5 years ago. And even if I thought a girl wasn't 'mature', it's not really a bad thing.

About college, well, now I know a lot more about integrating complex functions. Actually, I don't, because I've forgotten all about it. It really doesn't matter.

• thanks, it helped a lot. lol

• Glad I could help ☺

What Girls Said 0