Any young person went to dinner on first date?

I say young person because I think it's a little old-fashioned but I think it's lovely, especially when he initiated it and it's some-where familiar. However it's not always a good choice according to others but he isn't a complete stranger I had interacted with him before and I feel comfortable with it. Would you (or have) been on a first date to dinner? People of all ages can answer! Let me know why it is or isn't a good option, share your experiences and have fun 😀

• Yes, been to a dinner date.
    33% (1)80% (4)62% (5)Vote
  • No.
    67% (2)20% (1)38% (3)Vote
  • I do not agree with first dinner date.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a pretty good option, as it allows the two of you to get to know each other, which is untrue of, for instance, movie dates.

It's a little overplayed, but I doubt most people will blink an eye at it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well yes. I think coffee dates are actually more overplayed and consisted most of the other dates. The thing is with movies-what If you don't like it? And you will be sitting there for an hour and 1/2.
      It's private the date, but I notified my family and they turned up their noses, so I don't really care.
      Thanks for your opinion 😊

• No problem!

What Guys Said 2

• We were in high school and went to a classy restaurant. I had lobster I don't remember what she had but I got her to try escargot and she loved it

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm even more old fashion, my first date was a tractor ride for two 😎🚜💨😍

1|0
    0|0
    • 😀 That would of been fun!.

• It was a good time. Only date I ever made money rather than spending it haha. But that wasn't the point. It was crazy romantic

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.