I think I love my best friend?

So I think I might be in love with my best friend. I currently have a boyfriend we've been dating for a little over a year and lately I've been constantly thinking about my bestfriend. I've dated him before two years ago (when I was 15) it lasted less than a month. I don't know what to do. My best friend said he'd be by my side no matter what I decide I wanted to do, but im too afraid to leave my boyfriend to be with my best friend. and the last time I dated my best friend I broke up with my boyfriend 3 days before dating him. I just don't know what to do. I just need to hear some opinions I guess, Ask any questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make a decision about your current boyfriend with the best friend aside. Do you want to be with him? If the answer is 'no' then leave him and be single for awhile while you make a decision about your best friend. One of the worst things I did when I was young was boyfriend hop from one to the next. You need time to think clearly, you are the one and only person that you can always guarantee will be around for your entire life.

• well after I dated my best friend i was single for 4 months or so, and i know its not long but thats when I met my current boyfriend. But I love being with my current and i thought he was the one for me, but lately I feel like things are falling apart between us because we both got really busy. and i just I don't know. :/

• If your allowing yourself to think about and consider being with your best friend, then your not giving your full love and attention to your current guy. This could be where your problem lies and why you think things are falling apart. It sounds like you are already talking with your best friend about dating him again and this will only make everything more difficult for you. I would suggest to tell him that you need to sort things out on your own and you would appreciate holding off on talking with him any more about a relationship. If he wants to be with you again, then you already know where he stands with his opinion on your current relationship, so figure the rest out by yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you're just staying with current boyfriend because if you breakup with him and your bestie won't date you'll be manless. This is called settling and isn't honest to anyone

• I could care less if I was "manless" and my best friend has feelings for me too and we've talked about how and why we broke up when we did to get it off our chests

• Its couldn't care less and why aren't you a couple?

• If I didn't care less that means I'd care more. And we aren't a couple because I thought at the time I was possibly still in love with the guy I broke up with him for and he got heart broken and wouldn't let me explain my reasoning. It wasn't a "I love you and want to be with you the rest of my life" It was more " I love you, I really care about you" kinda thing

What Girls Said 0