What are some simple things I can do to show him I care?

I've been dating this guy for two months now and the past couple of days have been a little rough for him. He's sort of bummed out so I want to do something to make him smile again. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe make him a cute card, just to tell him that he means a lot to you. Make him feel special, be there for him.
    Good luck! :)

• I've decided on this; I'm going to take a little bag and fill it with candy and I got him a Xbox gift card and I'm going to write him a little note/letter thing and give it to him. Now for Christmas present ideas..

• Sounds perfect! Thanks for MHO! :)

• You're welcome kind sir! 😊

What Guys Said 1

• Cook him his favourite dish?
    *not sexist - a dude cooking my favorite dish would make my day as well.

• I'm not sure what it is. We haven't been dating long and I don't want to ask because it would give it away

• Well time to sniff his preferences out then ain't it?

What Girls Said 1

• Depending on what he is bummed about, sometimes being there is most important. Other times he just needs a hug, or to cuddle. You can also do something like make him cookies of give him his favorite treat or a little gift to let him know you are thinking of him.