She told she doesn't want to lose me?

Me and this girl had a fling going and weren't in any real relationship. And there was definitely a lot of attraction between us and we did BF/GF things like go on dates and make out. Then she starts going out with this guy for about a week. I kind of backed off during that time, but we still talked a little bit. One night she opened up to me about a lot of stuff. Like she asked me if we were still good friends. And she told me that she didn't want to lose me. I don't think she meant that as good friends cause we barely talk anymore. And then she told me she broke up with her boyfriend. Yeah I'm just wondering if this is a good sign?

What Girls Said 1

• She probably just wanted to date the other guy, but since it didn't work out she knows that your still there for her. Its not a great sign since she was willing to go out with someone else, but since she opened up to you she may want to start your fling again. So test the waters and slowly go back to the way your relationship was before she dated the other guy.

• Thanks. Yeah it only lasted for a week, but during that time I never initiated the conversation with her cause I didn't want to be a door mat and I didn't really want to talk to her. She said she only went out with that guy cause she thought I didn't want to actually date her and that he was a good friend that just worked up the courage to ask her out. I never talked to the guy in person, but my friends told me he's a pussy.

• I'm glad you recognized that initiating conversation with her would have made you a door mat! And you have to be a p**** to go out with a girl when she's involved in anyway with another guy.

What Guys Said 0