Girls, is this cheating if you're in an arranged marriage?

I'm Pakistani, and am in an arranged marriage. I fell out of love with my wife, and started to have sex with another woman. is it cheating if it's arranged?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It's still cheating.

The idiocy of people these days I swear to God.

Holy shit.

If you have to preface it with, "Is it cheating if," then the answer is yes. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES Good fucking God yes, it's cheating.

And cheaters are horrible people. There is absolutely no justification for it so stop trying to justify it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, of course it's cheating, it doesn't matter whatever reasons you may have. If you are not happy with the marriage then come out it and take divorce but cheating is never acceptable and is never justified

What Girls Said 20

• If you came home from work tomorrow and found her in bed with the neighbor or your brother or any other man, would you be angry? Because, you know, you shouldn't be. It's an arranged marriage, after all.

• Yes, this is cheating although arranged marriages suck and are complete and total bullshit. Still a marriage. :/

• Are you an idiot or are you just stupid?

• Of course it is cheating. It doesn't matter it is a arranged marriage or what. It is a marriage. Just divorce if you dont want to continue.

• I'm... so done. You can't be that ignorant?

• Still adultery.

• I don't think you know much respect. I would assume its brutal enough to have an arranged marriage, could you not have divorced her?

• yes. Arranged or not. Sleeping with someone outside of your marriage or relationship is cheating.

• Duh it is.

• why is this a question? obviously you are a cheating scum bag.

• yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees cheating

• It's cheating because you were still married. You had a commitment to her even though it was arranged.

• Cheating is lying. If your wife doesn't know about it, you're cheating.

• it is cheating:/
    Does your wife love you?

• Yes, it is.

• no. it is not. arranged marriages are messed up. get out

• Can you guys divorce? In my opinion, you're sooo cheating. You should let your wife go.

• duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! THATS CHEATING

• a pakistani guy just treated me like shit recently and you are no different. shame on you. Allah punish you.

• Salam, dude what are you dating?

Of course it is cheating and is a sin as well

Please stop.

When you fall out if love, you work to fall back in love not avert your eyes on some other woman.

• Doing* not dating.

What Guys Said 10

• Definitely it's adultery, but I hear Islam allows 2-3 wife, I say bring her as your wife too have a threesome man,
    Arranged marriage is a curse, cause there is no love in it. Just a temporary attachment along with some our personal lust, which ends after 2-3 kids, you have.

• Common sense will obviously say yes. Sleeping with someone else other than your wife or your girlfriend is cheating regardless whether it's arranged or not.

• Still cheating. When you accepted the marriage, you accepted the rules. You could have refused - it might have been unpleasant and expensive, but you could have - but you didn't.

• Yes, it is cheating. Marriage is all about commitment. Don't try to excuse yourself thinking that you can do that in arranged marriages.

• I'd be more worried about stoning than anything else.

• what's it like living under that bridge?

if this is supposed to be a sensible question, of course it's cheating

• Of course. What gives you the idea that it isn't? It is not only cheating, it is adultery. I'm sure you know what that means.

• yes it is.

• You fell Out of love? So if you were once in love... and still together... and your fingers don't smell like your wife anymore? do the math dude!

• Even if you were never in love with your wife in an arranged marriage, it's still cheating. If you were in love... duh answer is obvious.