Why am I single?

I'm handsome great personality and loyal.. what more could you ask for? And I'm not small down there ;b

If your gunna post a smart ass comment stick it up ur anal canal :)
People r so. e mean on here GOSH

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you just haven't come good yet, I'm sure you will come good though, its just a matter of time. And remember always be the best version of you, that you can be, and I'm sure girls would love you. And practice common courtesies like chivalry etc, and be charming. Hope this helps 😊.

What Girls Said 11

• you're asking us? lol only u would know best.

• Well you sound entitled so that might be it.

• Just might be that the right girl hasn't showed up yet :)

• HAHAHAHA im single too😩

• You're just far too perfect for anyone, right?

• You're cocky baby, that's why...

• Because you touch yourself at night.

• I don't know, why don't you tell us a few not so great things about yourself? Maybe then your question would be easier to figure out.

• you are saudian..

• something to ask yourself. a few traits doesn't automatically make a guy great. pray about it.

• Wasn't trying b great.. just want someone I could trust.. n om

• Wise words.. I was thinking that earlier,,

• yes, with patience comes the best blessings... occupy yourself with other meaningful things in the mean time

• Maybe you should stick to hooking up because random chicks will care more about your size than a girl that actually wants you for you

• Your the first person that didn't have something negative to say...

• I have some guy friends like you who like to express themselves about their looks the way you just did and i find it really pretty funny because i know they are just kidding or sometimes they aren't, but at least they aren't putting themselves down (:

• Well I didn't mean to come off douchy I was just being fair ,,

What Guys Said 13

• most people are single because they are too busy looking for a relationship or a hook up. Nobody has that power to make that happen. however you can be available for it. but people are too busy looking for something so hard they glance right over it. or are looking another direction while the original path were to cross if you stayed on course.

you may be your own worst enemy in this matter. women/ people can sense desperation. When you are looking for a hook up rather than a friend then that gives a creepy desperate vibe out that never helps.

so simply put your motives are the issue.

Seek to meet new friends that are girls rather than girlfriends. and if something comes out of to be more great if not worst case scenario you got a new friend.

• Do you work out and have good hygiene? Are you confident in yourself with a high self esteem? Do you have a lot of willpower, disciplined in your life with a lot of self control? Are you a giver or a taker? Women want men to be a giver but be a challenge at the same time (most won't admit this or that attraction isn't a choice). By challenge, dont be a dick and play games, stick to your guns and have a backbone. If you want more dating advice email richard. gresham@outlook. com

• Some people are just conceited and full of themselves

• Ohhh shots fired. I'm a loser? You're the one that's single. In addition, confidence is good, but way too much like the way your portraying, well I think you're experiencing the outcome of that already.

• Ya its called Haters XD

• may be because u endorse yourself more despite of endorsing her - which most of the girls want to here from guys ;) lol

• I can't say one nice thing about myself everyone's such a bitch , w, e

• we compliment them - its good to compliment others... but we dont know to flirt... but some girls need flirting only.. they can't accept truths.. though few are exceptional. Dude dont get offended... i am bit circastic some times ;)

• oops sorry... i have just seen other comments... now i understand why ur so emotional... sorry for that...
      Dude just be possitive -- Its because most of the people can't afford expensive things in the market - we should feel pride of it.

• It's probably because you lack modesty.

• You're laking in communication skills.

• Maybe you're boring...

Maybe you're a pussy...

• Maybe she wants money too? hmm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• handsome with great personality.. are you?

• Are you shy? Or un-confident around girls. Girls could be in love or fancy, but you might give out a vibe saying " Leave me alone".

Well I had that problem for a very long time, until my friend ( who was a girl) pointed it out and I realised heaps of girls were interested.

Now I am able to easily get girls most of the time... so self-analyse yourself or ask s girl you can trust to help you out.

Good luck bro !

• Would you ever reject someone because you felt that person was not good enough for you?

• Well you just gave us a good example as to why...

• Because you post shit like this...