Guys, What do you talk about on a first date with a girl?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask them questions. Listen and creating rapport by relating to them , either with your past experiences on your views on the topics. Girls love it when a guy somehow shows their POV (eventhough it may be right or wrong), and LISTEN. Very important.

On the other hand, when a guy is nervous and clueless, he will brag about his own success and that's not good. You want to stay calm, and listen to what she says.

What Guys Said 5

• You don't really have to talk that much. Just ask them questions if there's a lull in the conversation and let them do most of the talking.

• Ask her questions like what she wants to do with her life (career do not bring up having a family that can come out the wrong way). Things she likes to do things like that.

• Anything and everything, it depends, I find just letting the conversation take its course works best for me, it's natural and not false, I hate falseness and small talk.

• For some reason, most women love to talk, so you just get her talking about herself, and throw in little tidbits about yourself every now and then that relate to what she's saying

• you talk about her, what she likes to do, what she's done, and what she's gonna do.