Girls' opinion on calling/texting?

girls do you like us guys to ring/text you everyday in a relationship...whats your opinion on the calling/texting thing? what do you prefer? everyday or every other day? ...all opinions welcome

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• phone calls everyother day and a text everyday just to let her know you where thinking about her...ofcourse this all depends on how busy each of you find your selves through out the day

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i do like some sort of communication every day. maybe not calling every day, but just a hi at least to let me know he's thinking of me.

0|1
    0|0
  • call/text anytime if you actually have something to ask/tell. Not just to say 'hey wat's up?'

If it's just a general 'how are you, let's catchup' then text once a day, call every couple.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely text everyday, calling every other day.. probably a little longer then that even. It just depends on how well you guys communicate =] But I love knowing what's up throughout the day, so just a checkup every 2 or so hours is amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like every day personally but not necessarily every second of every day lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.