I want him but don't wanna scare him! Please help?

There's a guy who I've been friends with for awhile, but recently we started getting close. We hang out at least once a week and we always have a blast. Usually we hang out with some friends or sometimes we're alone. Nothing sexual, whatsoever. We both pass comments but it's like innocent flirting.

This past weekend we went to a football game together and his best friend (a girl) told me how highly he speaks of me and how awesome he says I am. I told her I didn't wanna freak him out by asking him out but I am totally into him. I did ask him to accompany me to a wedding I'm walking in and his friend told me that he said "I wanna tell her yes so bad but I might have to work so I don't wanna let her down."

She said he's never said anything about dating me but he speaks well of me. She also said he has these "pride" issues (that's what we call it). He says he's never gonna date anybody, stay single forever, no kids, blah, blah, blah. How can I ask him out without freaking him out? I don't wanna scare him off but I can't keep pretending like I don't have feelings for him...

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.