If you find out your bf/gf is the same person he/she was with their ex, how would that make you feel?

by that i mean, from gifts, to being the same exact person.. nothing more nothihg less, would you feel bad? if they tell you, you are their love of their lives and find a card them telling their ex the same, same gifts he/she has giving you, he/she has giving their ex.. how would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel like they're full of shit. You can't love two people in the same way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can understand why you would be upset a girl always wants to think she is the only one her man as every really loved, but the past is the past you are his present. You can tell him not to give you the same gifts though that is kinda tacky

• agreed! same diamond earrings, same Michael kors watch, only diff is color..

• Yea that is a no no

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't care that much as I didn't have much growing up. I'll take what ever I get.

• Happy, because that makes me think they are comfortable and real with me. I would do the same back! 💯

• Unless she was showing very specific signs of STILL having a thing for her ex, I wouldn't mind it at all.

What Girls Said 1

• I won't be cool.

I don't want to know about his exes.