Is he pulling away or am I just freaking out?

We've been dating for about 2 months, but have been friends for almost a year. Everything seemed to be going really well. We texted literally all day everyday and went on great dates about once a week. Everything seemed very comfortable. About a week ago he told me he loves me, which was unexpected. I feel the same so I told him. I also expressed the fact that I was a little scared by how quickly everything was moving. He told me not to worry and to just embrace it. We saw each other literally everyday last week and he slept over on four nights. However, we're texting a lot less than we were before. I'm worried that this means he's losing interest. He's said that he isn't. The texts he sends are still really sweet, but there's less general chit chat. Is he pulling away and losing interest? Or is it just becasue we've spent pretty much all week together? I can't tell if I'm overreacting or if I should talk to him about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Your overreacting. The guy is probably busy or giving you a phone break so he doesn't seem needy.

What Girls Said 0