What are these mixed signals?

Me and a guy I've been on a couple dates with hung out in my dorm for about 8 hrs yesterday and he didn't make a single move... again.
He still has never touched me period once and it drives me nuts because I'm a very physical person in relationships of all forms and it makes me feel like he doesn't like me because he hasn't shook my hand or hugged me let alone kissed me.

I just need some advice I don't know what to do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It seems to me he's taking things slow. Granted, it's slower than what you're used to or what you want, but I'd see it as something positive based on these:
    -You two have gone on a couple dates. That's a good sign.
    -He spend 8 hours with you. That's a good chunk of time right there. If I wasn't interested in someone, I wouldn't spend that much time with them.

I don't know what kind of person he is, but it just seems like he's still getting a feel for where this relationship is headed, so he doesn't want to rush too quickly because he does like you. I say wait it out a little bit longer. Go out on a few more dates with him. If, after a few more dates and some hanging out, he still hasn't made any move, I'd bring it up with him in conversation. Talk it out. Communication is key.