Why do guys think its okay to have a side chick?

Should your "main chick" feel threatened?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay (WAIT WOMEN DON'T YELL AT ME YET, let me explain.) It is okay given the fact that's what BOTH parties want... aka open relationship, and that she also gets a side man.

It is not okay if the relationship is supposed monogamous, then it's cheating, and you're a terrible person if you have a ''side chick''.

What Guys Said 20

• We don't all do that

• Where in her small two sentences did she say that all men do that? -_-

• @Esplorare

Nooooo, all I did was comment on the fact that not all guys have a "side chick." Nothing more, nothing less, in an attempt to avoid broad generalizations.

You decided to post a snarky comment about my statement, thus prompted my shitty response to you; not the original poster.

Have a nice day.

• Lol! This conversation is ridiculous. xD

I'm just gonna eat my popcorn.

• I only date one girl at a time.

• Not all guys do. There are times when it makes since but they are rare.

• is it okay? generally, no.

• I'm mixed on my feelings on this. When I like someone, I like that person. The reality has been that when that one person doesn't like me the way I like them, I feel like I wasted my time.

So, until you are committed to one person, it's okay to date others. Don't do it in the same week, though, and do what you can so they don't find out about each other. Even after you commit to one.

If on the other hand, you're referring to cheating, you should cut your dick and balls off right now.

• What is a side chick?

• That's so not okay!!

• Nope not ok 😤 would never do that.

• I think it's wrong if you have a main to have a side. Not fair to either. Now if you're just dating casually it's ok to date other people. But once you decide things are serious with one it's time to stop seeing everyone else!

• Has the guy agreed to be exclusive with you?

• Side chick? What's a side chick?

• If my 'main chick' was fully alright with it.

• Just in case it doesn't work out with the 1st one, you always have plan B.

• It's not OK, but if you don't see your girl friend too often it might be time to dump her and get a new girl entirely.

• No its not okay it il never be okay

• because my side chick never tells me no or makes a big fuss about things...

• when we have a real girl? we shouldn't. anyone that has that has problems and needs jesus

• 99% of guys don't think it's okay

• Hot guys.

(filler)

• I don't think it is okay, especially if you are supposed to be in a committed relationship.

What Girls Said 13

• Guys think it's okay to have a side chick because they don't respect women. They lack complete and total consideration, respect, and understanding for the female experience otherwise they wouldn't do something so disgustingly hurtful and dedignifying to not just one, but TWO people.

Should the "main chick" feel threatened? No. The "main chick" should dispose of him and invest her passions and energy on something or someone that won't screw her over or chit all over her. As a woman, the only female existence you should ever feel threatened by is the less modified, less improved, less refined version of yourself. The version of you that keeps you tethered to painful infuriation, disappointment, rejection, abandonment, self-loathing and any other inner demon is the greatest threat any female existence should ever have. If you are feeling threatened even in the slightest by another woman, than that means you may lack skill and expertise in some way so humbly address that and seek to improve.

• 'As a woman, the only female existence you should ever feel threatened by is the less modified, less improved, less refined version of yourself.' <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• I'm not whiney I'm just stating. And I think YOU are the hypersensitive one, getting all emotional over a simple mistake.

• @AlexIsAmazing You sound extremely whining. You are just stating an ASSUMPTION rather than actually inquiring and asking me if I feel that all men are like that. You don't go up to a random stranger's post being emotional and combative and telling them what they think: YOU ASK TO CONFIRM. Don't project your bullshit onto me. I'm not getting emotional: simply asserting my right to tell random whiny ass men on the internet to stop bitching and complaining to me about non-issues.

• Only scumbags think it's okay.

• I would not say most guys are like this necessarily. Some girls are like this too.
    It's a shitty person thing really.

• How common is that, really? I have never known anyone to have a side chick (or side partner of any kind, honestly).

• If its an open relationship then there's obviously not going to be a problem..
    If he has a side bitch because he's a disrespectful little boy then fuck him up.
    lolol

• What is all this talk about side Chick and Main Chick? Girl, i thought people have already told you it's degrading to settle into being a "side Chick"...

• So your question is, "should a mans girlfriend be threatened by the girl he's cheating on her with?"

I think common sense can answer that

• I don't want to be the side chick or the fu*king main chick. I would want to be the only girl in your fu*king world. (Mom and sisters included, I wouldn't want to ruin that relationship).

• I think "side chicks" are the things that teenage boys think they would have if they were in a relationship.

• This is a fucking stupid question. So rude.

MOST guys. Do not think this. Fyi.

• Definitely!! He is supposed to b focused on ONE girl, it's like a break of trust

• This is a great question😭😭

• uhm because they are fucking piggies! who think the can play with our emotions! if your man has a side of fries and your his whopper dumb his ass