Ex is blowing my mind with his stupid behaviour? Help?

Ran into him drunk on Friday. And he offered to walk me home (I was with friends, he didn't need to). But he did anyway.

He was pretty cold towards me, but stood and talked with me for a good 3 hours before I went inside and he walked me right to my door.

I (drunkenly) asked for his number and then texted the next day aplogising and telling him I'd delete it if he didn't want me having it. He said it was fine by him and I hadn't to worry.

We texted a little yesterday (I initiated) and someone how got on to joking win each other about stripping/strip clubs and how that's our 'hobby'. He was saying I'd have no problems getting fans (e. g implying I'm hot).

He's told me he's not been with anyone else since we split, but I always notice him liking all these other girls photos on Instagram/Facebook - even since he walked me home the other night.

It just doesn't make sense and he's confusing me? Someone please help me make sense of it.

Somebody be a dear and help me please, don't wanna ask this question again!

Most Helpful Guy

• "Ran into him drunk on Friday. And he offered to walk me home (I was with friends, he didn't need to). But he did anyway."

^was him or u drunk?

well... if it was him guess u could pardon him...

"He was pretty cold towards me, but stood and talked with me for a good 3 hours before I went inside and he walked me right to my door. "

^about wot though?

"I (drunkenly) asked for his number and then texted the next day aplogising and telling him I'd delete it if he didn't want me having it. He said it was fine by him and I hadn't to worry."

^aha.. so it was u who was drunk... then i guess he did it out of politeness i guess... or... it might was a sign he wanted to get back to u by being "polite"...

"He's told me he's not been with anyone else since we split, but I always notice him liking all these other girls photos on Instagram/Facebook - even since he walked me home the other night. "

^i don't see y he should lie... he was just "likin" those pics as it seems...

he never been wid another gal since u broke up perhaps...

"It just doesn't make sense and he's confusing me? Someone please help me make sense of it."

^personally i believe he wants to get back to u... his behavior pretty much shows it somehow... ;)

• Firstly? Thank you for answering.

Now to answer your questions:
      It was me that was drunk, just to clarify. I don't know what exactly he was being cold about? It was when we were talking about the break up, it was like drawing blood from a stone getting him to even to talk about it. Yeah, it was me who was drunk. He didn't need to get me home, my friend was there with me, but he still offered. Surely though if he's liking these other girls photos, it must mean he's over me? His behaviour is still very cold, distant and standoffish though. And that's what confuses me.

• thanks... ;)

• Welcome :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0