Now that he has moved home, where does it go?

We were seeing each other at uni. Non-exclusive, non-official.
We slept together every night & he said he loved me.
Now he has moved home, we messaged the first 3 days, but yesterday nothing.
He said the day before that i wasn't annoying by messaging so much when i asked
I see him Saturday at a party & I want to say something like:

"Honestly, we’ve got pretty close recently. I know you don’t actually want to be WITH me but I don’t want to assume I have value in your life & then (if you’re seeing other people) wake up one day to find a girl from home has taken my place...

I’m scared as to what will happen with us. I don’t know how to act. I want to message you, ring you, & visit whenever you don't work. I love you & I'm not ready to say goodbye, but I’m feeling very insecure about it all because we haven’t talked about it. If you don’t want it, want to try, then I can walk away 😔😔"

1) Why hasn't he messaged me?
2) What do you think about me saying something?

What Guys Said 2

• Wow ! You were very straightforward and made your concerns very clear.

1) Maybe he felt that it is worthy of taking his time and really think of his response?
    Maybe he doesn't know the answer himself? He might feel like he is not ready to say goodbye, but at the same time, the circumstances make it so it might be difficult to keep going.

2) I thought it was poignant and honest and would like it if a girlfriend was that straightforward in talking to me. There is no ambiguity here and I like it. You are basically asking "Where are we at?". It deserves a response as clear as the question.

I sincerely hope you will have the answer you really want.
    Good luck !

• forward this to him.. he'll crumble.

What Girls Said 0