It's one or the other about how I feel?

I've been confused lately. Currently im in highschool and I've been dating this guy for about roughly 7-8 months. But lately I've been having off/on feelings, I do consider he is my first love but I don't believe it will be "forever & always thing." Because that's plainly stupidity to me. Anyway there are days where I don't love him and don't want to be in a relationship anymore, but there are other days I do. He's like my bestfriend and he's been there when I have cried horrendously and non-ending, and when I was very happy with my life. I just don't know what to do. Like I feel I want to break it off and but then I don't want to. I also don't to want leave the relationship in general but I don't think it's best for me to be in one right now? And he's a super sweet guy not once argued with me or judged and he's bit more sensitive but it's okay. I just don't know what to do

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• This is a cliche answer but follow your heart you are the only person who knows what you can handle so if you feel like things are coming to a close close it. I hope I helped 😝