Should I bail my girl out $900?

I've been seeing her for about a month. I really love her and that's the amount she needs desperately to break her lease and her parents are pretty much out as well. I absolutely hate to see her suffer like she is. She very reluctantly told me about this and then ended the conversation by hanging up abruptly. I apologized for bringing it up.

I easily have the money for it but I don't want to come on too strong.

Should I do this or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a really touchy situation. You've only been together for a month. You can maybe cautiously bring it up to her, but don't be surprised if she doesn't take you up on it.

My ex wanted to pay my rent so I could remain in an apartment on my own instead of moving in with my parents, I think we'd been together a couple months, and that was just too much. I appreciated the gesture, but it was not happening.

Anyway, it's up to you. It's also a risk on your part, because who knows when she'll be able to pay it back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you just live together?

• way to soon for that

• I dunno. It's your money. Go bail her out because it seems like that's what you wanna do.

• But don't expect ever to get back the 900. Even if u break up.

What Girls Said 1

• No. Just, no. Please don't do this. It may be "only $900" to you, but this can wreck any friendship/relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• No. These are the lowest conditions I would say yes to:
    1.) You've known her for at least a year.
    2.) She was not in that position when you started knowing her and only got there recently.
    3.) When she wasn't in that position, she was still a good friend.

Tell her to find a church somewhere. "Repent of her sins", participate in a lot of church services, and they'll probably give her the money.

• does she have a job?