Girls take on skinny guys?

I am one of those people with the metabolism of a gazelle lol, and I'm curious what girls think of skinnier guys, like 130-135 pounds.

And I'm 6'1 so that doesn't really help :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I like thin guys not to the point where guys are a skeleton and I could feel you bones when I am hugging you. i don't understand why some guys feel ashamed of being skinny I mean it doesn't mean your weak it just means you have a different body type.

• You're usually looked down because you lack muscles. I'm skinny/lean and I've been told stuff because of it, but since I'm not fat, it's "ok" to say that stuff.

• Oh, I'm not worried about that xD

• @AleDeEurope 😊than your ok don't worry about all the female population jut who loves you for who you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh, GAG girls will say they like it, but in real life most girls don't prefer it. They may not think is ugly, but they won't look at you twice. I'm skinny/lean, I have a high metabolism too, it's tough to build muscle, and I always get told I should eat more, get more toned, go to the gym... girls rarely look at me either.

In my experience, while they may not say no to a skinny guy, they will chose a muscular guy before a skinny one.

What Girls Said 4

• 135 pounds isn't bad... I don't mind at all, I'm more for the skinny and also muscular (but not like the huge) type of guy. I'm slim myself so I guess that's why I don't have much of a problem with it.

• I love skinny dudes. It's all good in the hood.

• Not a fan tbh :/

• 130-135 pounds isn't even that skinny.

What Guys Said 1

• we can't control our metabolism

I eat a lot and would have to eat so much more just to gain some weight