Hey guys, I am a Female in my mid twenties and I have a question that has been bothering me for sometime. I need advice?

For the past few months I have had a crush on an older guy. He is nice and he attends some meetings that I attend. Recently, I have notice that he is becoming distant. Its like he is giving me the cold shoulder and avoiding me. I hate this feeling and just want to know whats going on. We don't have much of a talking relationship for me to ask him about it. Also, I found out that he took me off the texting list =, so everyone gets textes from him concerning information about him not coming to a meeting or coming late. I know this is childish but I can't decipher this guy. Likewise, he does not text back if i send a friendly message. Should I just give up on thinking about him? Is he a jerk and just showing a nice face when I see him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't avoid girls on purpose without a reason. Last time I avoided a girl like that was because I realized that I had feelings about her (she was a co-worker) and felt awkward about it (she had a boyfriend) so I decided to phase her out slowly. I was way more subtle than your dude however.

What Guys Said 3

• Hard to tell but yes give up

• Hmm yeah, not worth the effort. He is not interested in you.

• Yeah if he's that hard to crack he is not worth it. Most men and especially an older man would make it known that he is interested in you. This is a sign that he really doesn't feel that way about you.

What Girls Said 0