Should I take this girl on a mud run date?

Old friend from high school. We rekindled again. Had the opportunity to hook up with her but was too much of a pansy and didn't see the signs. I think I turned her off a little made a couple mistakes. I want to do it again.. Mudrun coming up near by and and I was thinking I could invite her. Would that be a fun date? Wasn't going to make it an 'official' date but rather just text her a pic of the mud run flyer and ask if she's down. Prly a snap.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG DO IT! take her, but but butttt... this time u really need to take it slow. u need to be careful or else she might not give u another chance.

• But I had the opportunity to hook up before and i didn't take it lol take it slow?

• yeah but if u just hook up like it makes u look so trashy. at least enjoy the damn day and take ur time before u rush into anything.
      -.- is taking time not cool anymore or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• seems like a fine idea. just text her instead.

What Girls Said 1

• Only if you know she would like to do something like that. I personally would hate it.

What Guys Said 0