Am I too picky about guys?

i don't like a lot of the guys that make a move on me and i feel really bad. some of them are super sweet and respectful but i don't like them in that way because i'm not physically attracted to them as much although a few times when i really liked the guy's personality i overlooked his physical appearance. sadly though the guys i do like never make a move. Its not that i need a 10/10 looks wise but i have a "type" that i usually fall and the opposite of my type hits on me. Thats part of the reason i've never been in an actual relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Don’t lower your standards. No guy in the world is worth that. If a guy asks you out you have no obligation to accept. Don’t do it until you actually want to. Keep in mind that going on a date does not mean any commitment. There is nothing wrong with going out with someone to get to know them a little better and then saying “no” to future dates.

Have you tried asking out the guys who are your type?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl does it, don't worry.

I like gaming, but have you seen the way most of these "gamer" guys look like? No thank you.

What Guys Said 4

• nah man you're chillin.

• Then you should go make a move on them

• Wats ur type then missy..

• Tells us about your type and well know if you are picky... by the way noone likes ugly people so if the "sweet" guys are not attractive then noone can blame you for not likeing them thats just life

What Girls Said 0