I'm just really scared :S I went after this guy... And now I'm terrified to start again with someone new? What if I fail & it doesn't work out?

I feel like this is silly but I'd really just like someone to tell me it's all going to be okay and work out for the best. Or something.

Im 21, I met this guy. We hardly know each other at all and only ran into each other a few times at college. But we have a hang out/date.. (Not a formal date but I mean, it could go somewhere if we both click.. We just haven't stated that) and it's tomorrow, and I'm really scared and freaking out mentally. I have repeatedly hit dead ends with guys (I'm terrible at choosing men.. I go for the reckless, arrogant type).. But now I met this other guy, and he seems extremely kind, smart, artistic... I love his voice.. His look... Just everything.. Since the first time I saw him (a year ago) I thought woah! And now this year he saw me and we both just gravitated to each other. We hardly know each other though... Only spoke twice in person... For a minute or so... And I'm going to be sitting with him one on one and I'm so scared. I don't know why I bother, because I just feel like it'll be yet another dead end. And if its not.. I mean, that's even more scary. I'm seriously freaking out right now... I just have this huge hunch about this guy and I don't want to blow it.

What Guys Said 2

• you'll never know until you try, and if you don't try then you never get anywhere in life, so just try and go for what you want, regardless of the outcome.

• What if I fall for him and he doesn't feel the same?

• it happens, its life, you move on to better opportunities.

• It's going to be ok, it'll work out for the best.

What Girls Said 0