Am I immature for not dating a single mother?

So I met a 25 year old woman like me. She was beautiful, intelligent, and fun to be around. But I had to stop seeing her for a few reasons. She is recently divorced and has three children (ages 8, 7, and 2). She got married when she was 17 is what she told me and she didn't tell me was because she knew I'd bail. She was right. I can't handle that and I'm sorry if that makes me a jerk but I know my boundaries. I do feel bad. Does this make me immature?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are just judgmental. You have the right to feel immature.

• Oh well then. She hid that from me and that's not cool at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it was wrong of her to hide this fact from you. And you're not immature. Even I wouldn't consider dating or marrying a single mother, unless I had fathered a kid myself and was no longer with the woman (I know I would never put myself in that situation, though).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Not at all, if you aren't comfortable with it at the beginning it would only cause issues later

• did u at least get to bang her first?