Do you look at a girl's boobs and ass straight away the first time you meet her even if she's not hot?

How long does it take for you to notice them if she isn't hot and how long does it take if she is hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl being hot does help but for me that depends more on if she is wearing my two favourite pairs of pants that I find super sexy on women. If a girl is wearing them even if the rest of her body is not super attractive I will still check her legs and ass out.

• Tight jeans especially skinny jeans and tight pleather pants are my most favourite pants for a girl to wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess that depends on how revealing the girl's clothes are! ;)

• yeah i agree with you miri07

• @Applefan1 Yeah sure, but you have to agree that it's hard to judge a girl's body under 3 layers of jackets and sweater :D

• Yeah, I do admit that. Don't get me wrong I am not anti revealing clothing either and it can look very good to but I find things like tight jeans and tight pleather pants to be very nice on girls.

What Guys Said 7

• It has to be the face. I notice the face the most. If she doesn't have a nice face I don't even bother looking at the breast or butt because I already find them unattractive.

• Approximately 34.6 milliseconds regardless of whether she is hot or not.

• It happens but usually I'll look at the face first.

• Yeah, why not

• of course. always. thats what we look on women physically.

• Not necessarily, but before meeting there is a high probability we already have done so.

• No I do not.

What Girls Said 0