Dating: When do you narrow it down? When is it a relationship?

So, I've been doing the OKCupid thing. I've never dated before, I don't know how this works.

At what point does dating become a relationship?

At what point are you supposed to narrow down the people you're dating?

And how are you supposed to do that if you're really confused and don't always know what you're feeling?

Furthermore, what are you supposed to do if you're only attracted to jerks but you've seen the same nice guy for like 5 times now? I don't want to lead anyone on but I really am confused about all this and what I feel. Sometimes I think I'm atracted to this guy, then sometimes I think I'm not. The nicer he is, it seems like the less I'm attracted and just feel platonically friendly towards him. Which is probably not at all what guys like to hear/want?

And what if I keep running into this problem? I feel like I owe something to people, even if I'm not attracted to them.

What Guys Said 1

• There is no clear definiton. When you and your date decides you guys don't wanna date anyone else, i gues then you can call it a relationship.

What Girls Said 0