Advice on an ex? Please?

Me and my ex broke up like 2 weeks ago.. anyway, it was a short relationship but I still would like to try again. He said he lost feelings for me after an argument. I maybe like showed interest the 1st weekend by showing up (writing letter, etc) But then I finally cussed him out (yes childish I know). But then I apologized a few days ago because the guilt was eating me up. He responded to my text saying everything was OK and thanked me for the aplogy AND letter. He also said he always thinks positive of me. I pretty much said the same and that was it. My next question is do I not contact him at all now and wait for him to make a move? He sees im back to my old self and pretty much not dwelling on our relationship anymore. Or should I keep on trying to establish a relationship with him by contacting gradually again? Any advice be good and regardless the pain is gone so even if I don't get back with him I'm OK. I just still love him and other guys I've dated since I always compare. So any tips be great!

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now is a very delicate situation. You've apologized and he's accepted, yet you're both still apart because he still needs some time to cool down. I suggest you take a week without any contact and if he doesn't contact you in that week, you text him just so he knows you're still around, but keep it simple and don't even talk about how things went down. Just ask him how he is ie. Give it another few days after that and if he still hasn't contacted you, then reach out again and ask him if he'd be willing to meet up with you so you two can talk. Relationship talks are always better in person, never over text or phone. If he does contact you in between, your objective is to ask him eventually if you two can meet. This will give you the best possibility of reconnecting.

Most Helpful Girl

• He said he lost feelings for you. I don't think this would really work out. If you want to be sure, ask if he would ever give you a second chance, and then figure out what you're going to do based on his answer.

• Thanks. I know he still cares for me but not sure enough to wanna try again. I really hate to pressure him by point blank ask him about "us" ... I want him to realize on his own if he can see it isn't so bad between us. He has no experience in relationships. But I mean, if nothing happens I've already moved on... but would like to give it another try if we could. Plus too, me asking about us won't come off as desperate? I don't know that's why I'm asking advice lol

• I texted if we could meet up Thursday to talk. If he doesn't text back then I'm move on :)

• Sounds like a good plan!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you can establish a relationship, then again we don't know what you guys were arguing about that led to the end of your relationship.

• We had little arguements but the last one I really raised hell lol and he pretty much was like this is too much drama too soon. I didn't communicate to him like an adult and just blew up on him that's why. He doesn't seem to hate me? And I cussed him out like mean. So I thought he'd be like "never respond to this psycho chick" but he did and thanked me for the letter tok.

• An upvote will be appreciated (gives 1XP) :D

• Sorry! Just did.

• I think after you broke up and cussed him.. i don't think he will accept to get back in relationship with you. maybe as a friend? yes

• Well I texted if I can come over Thursday so if he doesn't respond then cool. I'll just move on.

• Yea I won't. After this I'm gonna move on no response. I told him I didn't wanna show up without his permission so he'll see I'm not psychotic. But now if he doesn't respond then i am a catch. Juat damn rare to find that connection with right person u know? Connections r hard! Lol without it I'm like eh in beginning of first or second date.

• Yes gotcha.
      You're right lol, Hope things get better with you!! good luck :)

• Let him be. Pressuring him will just push him away.

What Girls Said 0