Was my girlfriend too violent towards me?

she walked in on me and another girl in bed. she slapped me, and screamed at me. was she too violent? she stung me with her hard slap and loud voice!

Most Helpful Girl

• So you, a cheater, are asking if your girlfriends actions were too violent? Sounds like you got what you deserved for your actions. She may have physically stung you with a smackbut you stabbed her emotionally with cheating.

Most Helpful Guy

• You deserve a thorough, exhausting a$$ k1ck1ng!!!

What Girls Said 3

• She's so awful for being angry at you! Cheating is totally fine. I don't understand why she was angry at all. I mean yeah she hurt you but thats so unnecessary because deep dicking another girl totally doesn't sting her. I'm so sorry you had to encounter such an irrational woman. Fuck having crazy girlfriends am I right? She sounds batshit insane towards such a good boyfriend.

• As long as it didn't leave a mark that lasted longer than an hour absolutely not. This question really makes it look like you want to put the blame on her for your mistake.

• Wait "absolutely not" is not correct. Of course it's never okay to hit anyone (if it would've been the other way around everyone would be going crazy by now), however I do understand why she would've slapped you in the face.

• You're an exact replica of my ex... the world really does amaze me

What Guys Said 4

• You my friend, are an ass hole 😎👍

• That's rather tame. And I think you mean your ex-girlfriend, cheater!

• You are pulling our legs, right?

• no, and you are lucky that is all you got