Guys, how do you feel about a girl asking you out and telling you she likes you?

Would you be creeped out if you wasn't interested? There's a guy who I can't tell is shy or not interested and I wanted to be straightforward to find out. Should I just ask him on a date and also tell him I like him or just one or the other.

Well got no reply but I guess now I know 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• If I wasn't interested, I'd be like, "Well, I see how you could like me, since I'm pretty cool." But I wouldn't be creeped, of course not. Girls rarely creep me out.

You should definitely ask him out, cause if he likes you, it'll be awesome. And if he doesn't, it'll just be whatever.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think any of us would mind. Hell, if it was as simple as "if you like someone, tell them" that would make things a lot easier. Not what it is now with girls hinting that they like a guy and trying to get him to ask her out. Just do it.

• YES ASK HIM!

• wouldn't be creeped. More like flatter and the feeling of appreciation that a cutie would even dare to approach and kum as straightforward as she can. That shiz gets meh excited and get meh thinken for dayz, weeks and even months ;P

• Dang forreal? Then girls need to be doing this more often lol

• 4realz. More cuties should approach but that will only be a dream can nvr be achieve for guys like meh 😭😭😭

• That's not true! Anything could happen you never know who could be admiring you from afar but too afraid to approach

• I wouldn't be creeped out. I would love it if a lady told me how she felt about me.

I am still a bit of a traditionalist and want to officially ask her out on the date. (I know it's bad.) But there is nothing wrong if she says that we would have fun on a date, or suggest to me that we should go on a date.

• It feels awesome if the girl ask out to me because it is like the rarest thing happened to me, so if you ask out any guy he will be amazed surely

• I would be flattered if a girl told me she like me.

• Would you be creeped out if a guy did that to you? This is a serious question

• Lol would YOU be creeped out?

• And this gang is tooo biiiig 😫 you can't do shit against it. I can't even count it.

• Fucked up and annoying.

• I would love it. I wish more chicks would do that. I hate having to initiate everything...

What Girls Said 0