Is it just me or are caucasian men much more slower when it comes to courting a girl they are interested in?

Maybe they don't want to appear too forward?

Most Helpful Guy

• We're more careful about manners and not pressuring a girl.

• That's what I figured. I definitely respect that, but how or what can I say or do to maybe get the ball rolling a bit quicker? Tell him that I like him?

It only seems when I compliment him it's when he opens up and shows signs that he likes me.

What Guys Said 5

• that could be any guy. it's really just confidence and experience.

• Ok, that's racism for starters

• It depends on the individual, and the cultural group.

But there are differences between, for example, typical white north americans, black north americans, northern europeans, southern europeans, Africans, south Asians, east Asians, etc.

I'd say north American whites are probably around the middle.

It's easier for guys to date girls from cultures that are 'slower moving' because the average guy then seems confident. It's harder to date girls from cultures that are more aggressive, because then the average guy seems (to her) to be meek and shy.

• Depends on the culture, northern Europeans are (British, Germans), southern Europeans (French, Italians) aren't.

• That's a generalization. Some are... some aren't...

What Girls Said 1