I'm 36 and he is 29, am I too old for him?

I'm intersted in a guy who is 29yeras old, and I'm 36year old woman, am I too old for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you are not. Is a 36 year old man too old for a 29 year old woman? If not, then neither should you be.

• Thank you very much for MHGO. Please pass this along to other older females.

What Guys Said 33

• Age is just a number in a relationship.

BUT... it maybe a problem if you guys are part of different generations and where raised with different beliefs. But most couples can have that no matter what. That is the only problem with age I can see.

It shouldn't matter. Just enjoy who you are with.

• I don't see the problem.

• In my opinion, in love there's no such thing as too old or too young. If you guys love each other and there are no problems between you two, then here's your answer you're good for each other.

• I don't think you are too old for him

• Nothing wrong with it. The difference isn't enough for you to be a cougar either

• no, you´re not. look at some guys... some go for girls half their age. why should you not be with one that´s only 7 years younger?

• No, you are fine for him.

• Not at all ! Go for it !
    29-36. Come on, when you get to those age, 7 years is not that much.

• I'm just asking the same question, I'm 23, she's 30. Are we compatible in conversations. I may be worried that our conversations don't 'click'. Eventhough i actually the one who asked her out.

• Nope. I think that age gaps become less and less of a problem as you get older. it's really more about maturity and where you are in life.

• It's fine.

• Nope not really

• Nah go for it! Life is too short to let such things get in our way ;)

• No you are not too old for him.

• i would say you are. if it was me id just have sex with you and nothing more.

• What's wrong with that? If you like him then go for it. Who cares how much younger he is?

• You're both over age so it is completely fine.

• Of course not. Go for it.

• No, that's fine.

• No you're not, A lady reach to the peak at this stage.
    Can't say its true, but I found ladies highest peak on sex at this stage.

• hey if he is intrested in you then there is no problem

• No. not at all

• No, but if you are you can date me, take that under strong consideration. ;)

• age ain't nothing but a numberr its fine girl

• Of course you aren't ;)

• There are various ways to go about figuring that out. #1: There's the old "younger is half the age of the older plus 7" rule, so the youngest a man could be would be 18+7=25. Under that rule he's old enough. #2: is he into older women, i. e. does that creep him out. #3: is he super-mature for his age so you make a good match that way. #4: do you or he have meddlesome friends that would make it hard for this to come about.

• No, I've dated women who are 5-6 years older, and it was never a problem. Go for it!

• Yes, too old.

• No you are not.

• Nah, when I was 21, I dated a lady that was 31. We went out for a year. Didn't last but the sex was great

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 17

• Nah, I believe you're at that point where age isn't that big of a deal anymore.

• No its fine really!

• No I dont think you are old for him.

• Nope, you're good.

• You might be too old for him when the relationship sours.

• no. at your age, 7 years is not a big deal

• Not if he doesn't think so and nether do you.

• It's totally fine. :)

• no who cares about age really what matters is if your around the same maturity level

• depends on the way he behaves. you should decide

• depends, how mature does he act?

• As long as he's okay with it, no. I have 2 aunts who were 11 years older than their husband.

• it depends do you think he is mature enough for you

• No who an put an age on love

• yes you are too old of rhim

• Nah. I'm 34 and seeing a guy who is 30. I don't feel like he is younger than I, because of our personalities.

• Don't worry you're not.