How to make him listen?

I have recently met a guy, we get along really well and I really do like him.
However I don't date, I just don't. I get really awful in relationships and so I don't date.
But he asked me out, I said no and now he brings it up at every oppurtunity, he wants a reason and 'I don't date' doesn't qualify for him apparently.
He's made it a huge thing amongst our friendship group to the point where everyone knows that he wants to date me and I'm saying no.
I'm really close to just ignoring him and forgetting that he exists but I'm afraid that, as he is a more influencial member of the friendship groups, that I'll be shunned and end up alone.
What do I do?
It's either ignore him or say yes and end up stuck in a relationship I don't want to be part of for the rest of my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him if he really thinks it's right for you to force it to happen, after you decided not to. You already decided, should you have to change your mind just to make him happy? Would that kind of relationship make him happy?

Alternatively, it's not for the rest of your life. A week, maybe, to give him a fair shot to see if you two are happy together. If not, another couple weeks to get over the awkwardness of being ex-s. One month, tops, and things are back to normal. That's worst case scenario should you accept.

If neither of those options work for you, you could just explain, with him, exactly why relationships don't work for you and they make you unhappy because of said reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you like him the same way? forget the fact that you say are horrible in relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• One date doesn't make a relationship

• I know it doesn't but he doesn't seem to grasp that concept.
      We've been out together before in, what I thought was, a completely platonic way but he has been telling people we're dating and calling me his girlfriend.

• You need to tell him you don't feel about him the way he does you and you never will instead of I don't date

• Strip in front of him and put his pants down and suckk his dick when ur finished say this is the last time we meet

What Girls Said 0