Why are guys bodies so comfortable?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• because God made men and womens bodies to fit perfectly together (inside of marriage)

What Guys Said 20

• Having a penis is not comfortable. They are obnoxious organs. They sweat, they stick to your leg, they make it impossible to sit in a comfortable position, they grow hair in a disgusting fashion, they look horrible... I mean... who the fuck thought the penis was a good idea? A moron, thats who.

• Girl almost have the exact same problem

• What I said was just an explanation as to why, from a male perspective, a male body is not comfortable- I'm not gay. Regardless of that how exactly would "hating on men" make me gay? Wouldn't it mean the opposite?

• Sorry my shitty friend posted on my page and read all my comments

• Ma body is rdy 👙

• I always think my body isn't comfortable because of the muscle haha but hey My Girlfriend says it is and I ain't complaining with that so wheeeeeew haha :")

• My body ain't comfortable. It's sharp, jagged, basically a boney muscled bag of spears and other means of impaling.. I have like, no fat whatsoever...

• Guys bodies? Nothing beats a girls nice bare cool butt as a pillow for my cheek and head.
    No guys hairy ass can top that !
    No wonder there's so many lesbians in the world today. They like the cool bare smooth soft woman's butt pillow too ! Woop woop

• Muscles!!! Lean hard body!!!

• They aren't always comfortable. Haven't you seen a guy adjusting his crotch? Well, that's mainly why it's uncomfortable.

• In what way do you mean comfortable bodies? Like comfortable to sleep on? Using the guy as a pillow? :P If that is the case girl's bodies are comfotable to sleep on too. If you mean that we have less problems with our bodies like we have no periods and stuff.. well we have many problems too. We get more as we age. Nobody thinks of that though :/

• No I just meant yeah like a pillow and body heat they have

• What do you mean? Just because we don't have periods?

• mine sadly isn't, i have very little fat, and i am muscly :(
    not the best cuddle partner lol!

• I see we have an expert in possession in our midst. Everyone, make sure to wear your crosses :P

• try walking with a cucumber wedged between your legs... And you have no idea how much it hurts when we get smashed in the crotch with an ice pack...

• In what way do you mean

• Because its lined with fat

• why are girls' bodies so comfortable? I mean, really.

• How are guys bodies comfortable? Lol

• Comfortable? Who told you that?

• because we are human not animal :P

• You wear guy's bodies? Pretty hardcore

• Concealing a boner in public is not that comfortable.

• you won the internet for the day

• Called*

• Honestly, don't even worry about it. Some people are just immature and thank you so much. That was very kind of you :)

What Girls Said 4