A boy wants to drive 1.5 hours to come "hang out and watch a movie". Is this a booty call?

We have not met in person yet. Met on a dating site and starting talking for a day or two, then he asked if we could hang out and that he would drive to see me. We live about an hour and a half away. Is he really interested, Or just wants a booty call?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a booty call, no man who a girl just met online would drive that far unless he felt he was going to get laid

What Guys Said 3

• You only talked for a day or two? Meet him somewhere public and keep it public. If that's not good enough for him then he's not really that interested.

• He's gonna drive an hour and a half... give him a chance either way

• Could be interested, but he's looking to hook up. Otherwise he would be suggesting meeting -not- at your place.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's too soon especially since you've met online and haven't had any previous experiences with each other. I'd definitely say he wants the daisy. I'd be weary of him, as you should be with anyone.

• sounds a bit rapey

• He isn't gonna drive all the way over there for nothing... He's gonna expect a little bit of action so dont be surprised when he tries to make a move on you. If you aren't comfortable with it just let him know.