Guys, Why do guys use lol and lmao and emoticons SO MUCH when they text or message you on dating apps?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirting requires teasing, and text shows no emotions, therefore some girls may think he's not joking and actually being mean, so they use lots of emojis to show it's all fun.
    I use them, but I'm trying to not use them too much, I feel that's not something girls see as positive

What Guys Said 4

• Because girls always over analyze everything. So if they use emojis as a defense mechanism so that if their flirt backfires, they can say it was a joke or something. They're walking on egg shells.

• Mostly so you don't take things the wrong way and see we are joking about something and to show humor in certain things since it's hard to read a person with just words

• BAHAAHHAAHAAHH those are the kinda guys that try so hard to score. That actually makes them look even mire silly if u ask 😒

• To convey emotions.