Guys, Am I the only person that wants a real relationship anymore? It seems like all these boys just wanna fuck around. Where are the real men at?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Blame it on women.

Men will be just as good, or as bad as women allow them to be.

The problem is... there are too many girls out there who are willing to sleep with a guy without even making him work for it. I mean seriously - hookers at least know they're worth something, and the guy has to pony up.

But too many girls these days will sleep with a low-rent guy just because he's "hot" or... just because she has nothing better to do at the moment.

If women would value themselves... and make guys work for it... and reward GOOD behavior instead of rewarding BAD male behavior... there would be so many more decent guys out there suddenly interested in relationships and commitment.

What Guys Said 8

• I think that's more of a maturity thing, than anything else.

Boys (and I emphasize "boys") around your age are more likely to be interested in sex, rather than a relationship. Obviously there will be exceptions to that, but the ratio will be higher in that age group.

As you get a little bit older, you'll start finding men (as opposed to "boys") that are more interested in relationships. Again, the exceptions rule applies, and I'm not talking about being in your 30's, either. You'd be amazed what even two or three years will change.

Don't give up hope; you'll start finding relationship oriented men pretty soon. :)

• If I wanted to attract the type who is less into casual hookups, I wouldn't wear so much obvious makeup and I wouldn't have lip rings. More conservative guys are more into more conservative looks... It makes perfect sense.

• It works both ways sweetheart. Where are the 'real women' at. They're everywhere, just gotta look for them.

• If they are 25 or below, especially 20 or younger, their hormones will be raging and telling them to do one thing, have sex. and more sex, and more. Im not saying younger guys dont want a relationship, but the older they are, the more likely you will find one that does. I dont do one night stands anymore. 10 years ago I did.

• The "real men" who want relationships are on the internet and we don't know how to do anything.

• Well, it depends on where you are looking. Younger guys mostly are looking for hook ups, but there are a few out there that are looking for long term, just harder to find

• Your just not good at finding them. Chances are if your going to bars, parties, and clubs to get your guys then your looking in the wrong place. If you go to a college and your looking for guys chances are your in the wrong place. I hate 90% of college age guys, they are basically animals that do nothing but eat, sleep, have sex, and drink so much alcohol that they become an animal for a night. The guys looking for relationships are mostly in churches, its safe to say that religious guys are generally in that 10% of guys who are actually worth dating. Otherwise the library is a good place to go if your not religious, lots of the studious guys who study hard are in there working a lot. In college and high school you can't hope to make friends from social gatherings like parties, because all the people there will be tools, you have to go look for them in non social places, or places that dont involve drinking/partying.

• what makes you think I'd be searching at parties? I'm generally always at the library.

• Right here.