My younger sister doesn't appreciate me?

She never picks up when i call her, she blocked my number, she can only call me, she doesn't add me on fb, she gangs up on me with our older brother who is 31 and whenever i tell her about something in my life she acts as if its ''not worth much'' she chooses friends over me and never wants to help me when im in trouble and im kinda sick of dealing with her attitude, she acts tough all the time and i dont know what to do, i dont have any other family. She is 20 years old, she pratically uses me. I feel VERY gurt by this and dont say oh family cut them loose, i barely have any friends left i can trust and if i can't trust my own who can i trust?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it is much that you can di You can either cut her off. Distant yourself but still deal with her ir accept the situation for what it is. If it was me I would talk to her and tell her that the way she acting is wrong she seems jealous of you for some reason.

What Girls Said 0