Guys, Why do boys like white girls more then black girls?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is a matter of preferences, and it differs through individuals and culture.

During the old times Skin with "Lighter" colours may indicate that the woman does not get exposed to the sun a lot which may imply softer skin and higher living class "a minority" with less work. But honestly how would like to marry a clueless princess over a hard working and independent woman, unless you are also a clueless prince. :P

What Guys Said 7

• Because you live in a country where the majority is white and thus the common beauty-standard is that of a white person.

If you were living in a majority black country people would prefer blacks. Simple as that.

• I think it has to do more with dominance, for the most part white girls are more submissive, while black girls are not

• I like black girls as much as white ones, Asians and all the other beautiful ladies around the world ;)

• who said that? everyone has their personal preference.
    I don't care about skin colour, there are beautiful girls everywhere in the world :)

• Where di you hear this information? I LOVE ALL RACES I do have some preferences tho

• Mostly because white girls have a tendency to be a lot nicer and more affable than black girls. Most black girls project this "fuck off" attitude, like they want the whole world to know that they're above it all. It's not attractive.

• Personally I believe that beauty comes in all shades of skin. The reason why black women aren't seen of as attractive is due to popular media praising and celebrating people with lighter skin. Also see the stereotypes presented in media.